By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information Collection and UseAudio Artery collects information as described below. Audio Artery’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in Finland and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
Social Networking WebsitesWe may collect and record information through the social networking website you use to access the Service (“SN Website”) or other third party source in accordance with the policies and terms of the SN Website or service provider. The information we collect when you access the Service on an SN Website may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Website user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Website user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Audio Artery’s software.
If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook about you, please contact us at email@example.com
We may also collect (1) your name, (2) your email address, and(3) your age or birthday directly from you when you access our Service on a SN Website. If you provide your email address in connection with a Audio Artery game, the email address will be retained by Audio Artery and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Audio Artery games and notify you about company news and promotions. Your phone number may be used to help connect you with other users via our social networking system and for SMS notifications. Your birth date may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions.
Audio Artery’s SitesWhile you are browsing Audio Artery’s Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor and analyze your use of the Service. In addition, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on SN Websites and other third party sites, user names, phone number, and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile. We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with Audio Artery Sites and notify you about company news and promotions. Your phone number may be used to help connect you with other users via our social networking system and for SMS notifications. Your gender and birthday may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions. Your mail address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you.
ForumsAudio Artery may at times offer you the ability to post content to a blog, message board, chat room or within Audio Artery’s applications or other forums (“Forums”). You should be aware that any visitor to the Forums may read your postings on the Forums. Furthermore, any information that you may post to a Forum, including your username or other account profile information, will be disclosed and available to all users and viewers of that Forum, and will therefore no longer be private. Audio Artery cannot guarantee the security of such information that is disclosed or communicated online in public areas such as the Forums, and you provide such information at your own risk. Audio Artery does not author, edit, endorse, or monitor any Forum. You acknowledge and agree that Audio Artery has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided on any Forum. Audio Artery reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to remove any content that a user may post on any Forum and restrict their access to any Forum.
Other CollectionWe may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your email of a question to our customer support, (3) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (4) your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
CookiesA cookie is a small text file that we may transfer to your computer and/or device, to identify a user’s computer/device and to “remember” things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
How We Use InformationWe use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
• create user accounts and allow users to use our software;
• identify and suggest connections with other Audio Artery users;
• operate and improve our Service;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Audio Artery and our selected partners;
• enable you to communicate with other users; and
• link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Disclosure of Your informationAudio Artery does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
• Audio Artery may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include sending e-mails to you and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Audio Artery, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to us.
• We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
• Audio Artery may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Changes to the PolicyWe reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
SecurityAudio Artery takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Opting Out of MarketingWe may at times offer a choice of receiving promotional emails or SMS notifications, for example as an optional selection in your user registration form.
You may at any time opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by changing your online account settings. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts.
You may also opt-out of receiving SMS notifications from us, either via SMS or online.
Contact InformationAudio Artery Ltd. (Business ID 185643-K)
Kimmeltie 1, 02110 Helsinki, Finland